Justice for Mark and Andreas
Skip to primary content
Skip to secondary content
Facts of the Case
BUY NOW – Buy Wristbands
Innocence Project Fundraiser
Bingo Christmas Raffle
Church Gate Collection
Collection @ Field’s Super Value, Skibbereen, Cork
In the Media
1. How do I start?
2. Our Life in Ireland
3. Starting our business
4. Mark’s and Andreas’ arrest.
5. A blurred two weeks Pt.1
6. A blurred two weeks Pt.2
7. Getting back to Mark
8. Putting a plan in place
9. I WANT I WANT I WANT
10. Moving to Crete
11. Six months later
12. Where are we now?
13. Twelve month review of detention
14. The Book of Evidence finally closes
15. The pre-trial… or, rather, the lack thereof!
16. A middle of the night blog
17. Almost at the ‘trial’
18. January 2012 remembered in horror
19. A quick update
20. The trial – Thursday 18th Jan ’12
21. Countdown to the Appeal – 10 days to the appeal
22. Countdown to the Appeal – 8 days to go
23. Countdown to the Appeal – 7 days to go…
24. Countdown to the Appeal – 6 days to go…
25. 5 Days to the Appeal – Mark will go to court in his socks!
26. Countdown to the appeal – 4 days to go…
27. Countdown to the Appeal – 3 days to go…..
28. Countdown to the Appeal – 2 days to go…
Support the Campaign
Write to the Greek Ambassador
In the Media
Have a look at various coverage of the case and the problems in Greece.